(Do you agree or disagree with that? In small group, use specifik reasons and examples to explain your opinion.)
2. Some universities require students to take classes in many subject. Other universities require students to specialize in one subject.
In your opinion, which is better? And why?
(In our circle of friends, use specific reasons and examples to explain your opinion.)
3. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? And why?
"Children should begin learning a foreign language as soon as they start school.
4."Boys and girls should attend separate schools." (In your circle of friends, use specific reason and examples to support your opinion.)
5. "Most experiences in our lives that seem difficult at the time, become valuable lesson for the future."
6. "Parents should make all important decisions for their older (fifteen to eighteen years) teenage children."
7. In your opinion, should cities preserve their old historic buildings, or destroy them, and replace them with modern building?
8. Do you aggre or disagree that classmate are more important influence that parents on child's success in school?
9. What do you want most in a friend - someone who is intelligent, someone who is reliable, or someone who has a sense of humor? Which one of these characteristic is the most important to you? (Use specific reasons and examples to explain your choice.)
10. Which would you choose - a high-paying job with long hours that would give you little time with family and friends or a lower-paying job with shorter hours that would give you more time with family and friends?
11. In your opinion, have computers made life easier and more convenient, or have computers made life more complex and streesful?
12. In your opinion, is daily homework necessary for students?
13. If you could study a subject that you have never had the opportunity to study in the past, what would you choose?
14. If you were an employer, which kind of worker would you prefer to hire: An experienced worker at a high salary or an inexperienced worker at a lower salary?
Factors to consider: Size of the company, position to be filled, employee's skills, advantage and disadvantage of both, what field of business... Don't forget that hiring period required so much money and time.
15. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
"Giving grades (marks) encourages students to learn." In your circles of friend, use specific reasons and examples to explain your opinion.)